We're delighted with the great set of speakers for our May 14 Enterprise Carbon Accounting seminar in San Francisco (event information below). This follows up our successful event in on Feb 25 in Boston.
Carbon Seminar May 14 in San Francisco: GHG Regulation, Walmart Update, Case Studies: Applied Materials, Autodesk, HP, Intuit, SEMI, Sony, Symantec, others
Join us for day-long seminar on how Fortune 500 firms are managing carbon issues. Key topics include:
- Will my organization face Greenhouse Gas (GHG) regulation? Will cap-and-trade legislation pass this year?
- Will large firms like Walmart influence emerging standards for scope 3 and product-level carbon accounting?
- How should my organization manage pressure from stakeholders and emerging green rating systems?
May 14 at Hyatt at San Francisco Airport.
Confirmed speakers include
- Mark Small, VP Corporate EHS, Sony Electronics
- Bruce Kaftler, Senior Director of EHS, Applied Materials
- Ellen Jackowski , Corporate Environmental Sustainability, Hewlett Packard
- Rupesh Shah, Director, Corporate Sustainability, Intuit
- Aaron Zude, Senior Director – EHS, SEMI
- Pankaj Bhathia, Director of GHG Protocol, WRI
- Jim Sullivan, ex EPA Climate Leaders Director, VP Clear Standards
- Tymon Lodder, Western Regional Director, The Climate Registry
- Emma Stewart, Senior Program Lead, Sustainability, Autodesk
- Kelly Shea, Global Sustainable Program Manager, Symantec
- Tim Griener, Managing Director, Pure Strategies
- Elise Zoli, Partner and Chair of Energy Group, Goodwin Procter
- Kenneth Ivanic, VP of Environmental Markets, World Energy
- Abe Yokell, Venture Capital Partner, Rockport Ventures
- Will Coleman, Partner, Mohr Davidow Ventures
- Michael Meehan, CEO, Carbon Networks
- Karen Alonardo, Founder, CSRware
- Sami Muneer, Senior Director, Sustainability Marketing, SAP
- Alyssa Farrell, Sustainable Solutions, SAS
- Greg Ponesse, VP Sales, Zerofootprint
- Clear Standards
- Dakota Software
- Goodwin Procter
Tickets are $495. Registration, agenda, and speaker bios here.