Our next Sustainability Conference will be April 15 in Boston and we're delighted to have Jeffrey Hollender, CEO of Seventh Generation, as our confirmed keynote. A leading manufacturer of sustainable products for chains such as Whole Foods and Walmart, Seventh Generation is an early leader in greening its products, culture and operations and has much to teach us all. Other agenda topics are:
- Lessons from suppliers who completed the Walmart 15 question Supplier Sustainability Assessments
- Implications of recent SEC ruling on disclosure of climate risk
- Lessons for firms responding to CDP surveys (due this summer)
- Reducing business risk from toxins in products and supply chains
- Leading trends in employee engagement
Mark your calendar for this exciting event. More information will be coming soon.